JavaFX Course Details JavaFX Basics Introduction HelloWorld in JavaFX Programmatic creating a user interface in JavaFX Declarative creation of …
JavaFX Course Details
- HelloWorld in JavaFX
- Programmatic creating a user interface in JavaFX
- Declarative creation of a user interface in JavaFX, FXML and SceneBuilder
- JavaFX Properties and bindings
- Dynamic layout containers in JavaFX
- JavaFX Controls overview
- JavaFX Collections and concurrency
- using CSS in JavaFX Controls
- using JavaFX Charts
- Applying Effects
- JavaFX Media
- JavaFX 3D
- Custom JavaFX Controls
- JavaFX on mobile and embedded
- third party libraries and tools (jfxtras, ControlsFX, SceneBuilder, DataFX, DukeScript, …)
- Hibernate Framework
- Lambda Expressions
- Resource Bundle
- MVC Design Pattern
- MySQL Stored Procedures and Triggers using in Java Programming.
Benefits of Learning JavaFX
- Can build desktop, web and mobile applications using JavaFX.
- Can simply develop rich and aesthetic UIs using JavaFX.
- High learning curve.
- High pass rate in university projects.
- Long-term support.
- Can easily build business applications.
- Can simply develop rich statistical reports for business users.
Course Duration – 6 Months.
Course Fee – Rs. 60,000/=
No Reviews found for this course.