Research Project Proposal Writing
Conducted by Prof. K.A.P. Siddhisena, Professor Emeritus University of Colombo
Workshop date: 02nd March 2024
Time: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Mode: Classroom based contact workshop
Contents of the workshop
This training workshop is designed for both experienced as well as those making a research project proposal for the first time.
This workshop is suited for Market researchers, those working in the funded or the government sector and Professional students.
This is a practical hands-on training workshop. Therefore, all participants are requested to bring their own devices/notebook computers to complete the mini assignments during the morning/afternoon sessions.
Contents to be covered:
- Introduction to Research and Research Process
- Research proposal and its importance to research
- Identification of a field and problem
- Critical Review of Literature for a prospective proposal
- Developing objectives & hypothesis/ses
- Identify the data collection procedures and instruments
- Proposing appropriate analytical methods/techniques
- Writing proposal documents and learning to produce an effective abstract of the study.
Please call or email to obtain your registration form for this workshop