- Instructor: admin
- Duration: 120 weeks
Complete your Bachelor of Information Technology in just two years in Australia at the world-class, globally-ranked Victoria University.
Graduate with the technical, analytical, managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills required to stand-out in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry and achieve a successful, long-lasting ICT career.
What you have to do
- Follow the OpenArc Diploma (IDSD) full time for one yearand pass with good grades.
- Do the English test, IELTS & obtain at least 6.0 for all four sections
Benefits of this programme
- By doing the first year here at OpenArc, you save a lot of money.It costs less than one tenth (10%) of the Australian course fee.
- You have a transition period of one year.
- Start the degree from the second year at Victoria University.
- Improve your skills & get ready to face the challenges in Australia.
- Meet the Victoria University representatives in Sri Lanka & sort all your problems/difficulties, before going to Australia.
- Obtain the degree from a highly recognized, state university in Australia, which is ranked in top 2% of universities worldwide.
In this section we'll show you how this course has been structured and how to get the most out of it. We'll also show you how to solve the exercises and submit quizzes.