This program is specially designed for all those who want to create scalable, secure and internet-enabled, enterprise, e-commerce, and business-to-business(B2B) Systems.
why OpenArc For Java EE
- Different delivery model
The delivery of the content is quite different. A virtual Lab is created during the class with the required servers and version control systems. The lessons flow with examples and case studies and the participants engage in the teaching-learning process by interacting with the lecturer’s code in the SVN-version controlling system.
- A perfect resource person
The lecturer is an experienced Java Developer who is engaged in developing enterprise banking and financial software solutions with OpenArc Systems Management (Pvt) Ltd, catering leading banks and financial organizations in Sri Lanka such as DFCC, DFCC Vardhana, Prime Grameen, Peoples Leasing Company, and Bank of Ceylon. They have been involved in defining architectures using Java and guiding teams plus a person involved in developing mobile applications in Android and iOS platforms.
- A better learning environment
OpenArc School of Business and Technology with their experience in ICT education and training for more than 29 years, has established an excellent learning environment with all the modern facilities such as air-conditioned rooms, labs, multimedia projectors, screen sharing mechanisms, windows and Linux servers etc…
- An excellent mix of human resources + technology + facilities
This mix will provide you with an excellent learning experience and great value for what you have paid in terms of knowledge, experience, and qualification.
- Integration of technologies with projects
- JSP + Servlets + JDBC
- Hibernate + Struts
- Hibernate + Struts + Validator Framework
- Hibernate + Struts + Validator Framework + Spring
- Basic Java knowledge
- Experience in Eclipse IDE will be an added advantage.
- Projects : Java / Dynamic Web / Maven
- Database : PostgreSQL /MySQL
- Web Application server : Apache Tomcat
- IDE : STS