Certificate in Autodesk REVIT
Autodesk Revit is Building Information Modeling (BIM) software for architects, structural engineers, engineers, and contractors.
Autodesk Revit is Building Information Modeling (BIM) software for architects, structural engineers, engineers, and contractors. It allows users to design a building and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements and access building information from the building models database. This is an ideal course for those who already use AutoCAD 2D to draw architectural drawings and want to migrate to 3D drawings.
- Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Building Information Modeling
- Introduction to Revit Architecture
- Introduction to Revit Interface
- Starting Revit projects
- Importing drawings from AutoCAD
- Drawing and modifying walls
- Drawing and modifying floor
- Adding doors and windows
- Modifying and creating door and windows
- Creating and modifying roof
- Adding ceiling
- Adding doors and windows for curtain walls
- Creating staircase
- Exporting elevations and cross sections to AutoCAD
- Rendering and WalkthroughTaking printouts
No Reviews found for this course.