C# @ Openarc. Different delivery model: The delivery of the content is quite different. A virtual Lab is created during …
C# @ Openarc.
- Different delivery model:
The delivery of the content is quite different. A virtual Lab is created during the class with required servers and version controlling systems. The lessons flow with examples and case studies and the participants engage in the teaching learning process by interacting with the lectures code in the SVN-version controlling system.
- A better learning environment:
OpenArc School of Business and Technology with their experience in the ICT education and training for more than 25 years, has established an excellent learning environment with all the modern facilities such as air-conditioned auditoriums / Class rooms, labs, multimedia projectors, screen sharing mechanisms, windows and linux servers required etc…
- An excellent mix of human resources + Technology + facilities
This mix will provide you with a fantastic learning experience and great value for what you have paid for, in-terms of knowledge, experience and qualification.
Course Outline :
- Course Outline Introduction with Development Environment
- C# Language Fundamentals
- Object Oriented Concepts Arrays, Collection and Lists Exemption Handling Windows Form
- Web Controls with ASP.NETCSS and HTML, Data Base Management System (MSSQL Server, Stored Procedures)
- Data Accessing Using ADO.NET
- Develop C#.NET, ASP.NET Applications.
No Reviews found for this course.