Bachelor of Information Technology – UoM
Bachelor of IT degree offered by University of Moratuwa.
Application for Moratuwa BIT 14th Intake
In line with the objectives of the corporate plan of the University of Moratuwa and meeting with the ever increasing demand for IT professionals, the Faculty of Information Technology (FIT) has launched – The external Degree of Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT). The programme is offered to allow higher educational opportunities for a wider audience of citizens in the country regardless of geographical locations.
OpenArc Campus is privileged to be the only partner organization to conduct the BIT degree programme of the prestigious University of Moratuwa to conduct the BIT degree programme.
In 2015 the very first year of conducting the BIT degree programme, our students recorded over 90% pass rate out of which 75% has been A+ to B+ grades.
Advantages of UoM BIT
- Continuous assessments evaluates the progress of the student throughout the semester.
- Various assessment techniques such as Assignments, Quizzes, Discussion Forums and Practical Examinations are been used to evaluate the student progress.
- 40% of the final marks will be based on continuous assessments.
- Academic support activities of the degree programme are provided by University of Moratuwa through Open and Distance Learning Mode.
- Degree Programme allows multiple exit points (Diploma level, Higher Diploma level and Degree level).
- 150 credits degree.
No Reviews found for this course.