Bachelor of Information Technology Victoria University
Complete Your Bachelor of Information Technology in just two years in Australia at world-class, globally-ranked Victoria University. Graduate with the …
Complete Your Bachelor of Information Technology in just two years in Australia at world-class, globally-ranked Victoria University.
Graduate with the technical, analytical, managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills required to stand-out in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry and achieve a successful, long-lasting ICT career.
What you have to do
- Follow the OpenArc Diploma (IDSD) full time for one year
and pass with good grades.
- Do the English test, IELTS & obtain at least 6.0 for all four sections
Benefits of this programme
- By doing the first year here at OpenArc, you save a lot of money.
It costs less than one tenth (10%) of the Australian course fee.
- You have a transition period of one year.
- Start the degree from the second year at Victoria University.
- Improve your skills & get ready to face the challenges in Australia.
- Meet the Victoria University representatives in Sri Lanka & sort all your
problems/difficulties, before going to Australia.
- Obtain the degree from a highly recognized, state university in Australia,
which is ranked in top 2% of universities worldwide.
- 26 years of academic excellence with ethical practices being the Pioneer in ICT education
- Industry exposure with hands-on-training under the guidance of industry experts
- One and only ‘Industrial Campus’ in the island with ISO 9001:2008 & CMMI Level 03 quality assurance
- Affordable cost & flexible educational loan schemes
- Value-driven culture & soft skills development
- Affiliations with state-owned universities
- Individual attention on every student
- Japanese collaboration
No Reviews found for this course.